Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – According to the latest information, We are informing to job finders that Western Railway (WR) Department has released Western Railway Recruitment notification. The related candidates can check it on its main official website at below mentioned link. There are total 444 Trade Apprentices Posts to be filled up in its department. Candidates who want to get govt jobs in Railway Department those have a golden opportunity.
Before going to submit applications for Western Railway Recruitment 2018, applicants should confirm that they are eligible or not. The whole information regarding RRB Western Railway Jobs 2018such as age limit, selection mode, application fee and others are mentioned below.
Western Railway Jobs 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates from Western Railway to fill up aforementioned posts. If you are one of them who complete eligibility conditions those can submit their applications through prescribed format. Applicants can send their applications till 17th December 2018. Applications which will be reached after last date those will not be accepted after due date. Candidates are informed that must read official notification before filling online application form.
Details about Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Name of the Organization: Western Railway (WR) Department
- Official Web portal: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Total Number of Post: 444
- Mode of Apply: OffLine
- Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices posts in various trades
Eligibility Conditions regarding WR Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2018
Age extent :
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 24 years. Relaxation in age for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
Candidates who have passed 10th | 12th class from the recognized board along with ITI in the relevant discipline. For more detailed information regarding this recruitment, refer to official notification.
Application fee :
The candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
The Western Railway will select the candidates through the written examination and Physical Fitness Test.
How to apply Western Railway Application form 2018
- First of all, candidates should go to main web portal ‘s link @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in or below mentioned link.
- Go to Recruitment section and click on RRB Western Railway Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018.
- Thereafter, you have to download the application form.
- Take a hard copy of it and now fill it with all required details.
- After completing the application form, send it to below-mentioned address along with asked document’s copy.
Division Railway Manager(Est.)
Office, Ahmedabad Division-Ahmedabad